Let Us Help Evaluate Your Branch Site
Do you have a specific site in mind for opening or building a new branch? Are you considering acquiring an existing site of another bank or credit union?
The Evaluating Process
The Lancaster Group can evaluate the site and tell you whether or not it will be a profitable move for your institution. We will take the guesswork out of deciding on whether or not to obtain a site for expansion by performing predictive analytics and models based on deposits, loans and propensity for the needs of products in the said area. But we not only look at the numbers, we will closely analyze this site to make sure it is a prime retail location for future growth, right down to whether or not it is on the correct side of the road for your customers and potential customers.
There are so many factors that go into making a specific site profitable, and something as seemingly insignificant as the elevation of a property can have a great effect on its performance. These details cannot be evaluated via the Internet and spreadsheets alone. Our experts will come to your location and personally evaluate your specific site or sites that you are considering so that you may be sure you make the best decision for your institution.
Contact Us Today!
Take the next step…in planning your financial institution’s new office, relocation or expansion.
Get Answers To Your Most Pressing Questions
After a detailed analysis of your financial institution and its markets, we can provide you with answers to some of your most pressing questions:
- Should we branch at this time?
- Are our branch offices strategically placed to optimize market share?
- Are the conditions for branch expansion right?
- Should we acquire a location in a strip mall or should we acquire land and invest in brick and mortar?
- Should we open an LPO office first? What conditions justify this?
- What conditions should be present to know that closure or branch merger is the right option?