Existing Branch Analysis
Existing Branch Analysis for Banks And Credit Unions
TLG performs existing branch analysis for banks and credit unions all over the country. This service has become increasingly valuable during the post-recession era. With so many financial institution closures and mergers that took place during the recession, banks and credit unions, now more than ever, need to re-evaluate their existing network to find where there could be overlap in their market.
The Benefits of TLG’s Existing Branch Analysis Process
TLG’s Existing Branch Analysis can help you to make the difficult decision of whether or not to close an under-performing branch office. Or, we can provide suggestions for possibly improving the performance of the office in question. Further, this analysis could show you where there may be room for expansion in your current market, and if so, we would provide you with specific locations in which to expand.
Contact Us Today!
Take the next step…in planning your financial institution’s new office, relocation or expansion.
Get Answers To Your Most Pressing Questions
After a detailed analysis of your financial institution and its markets, we can provide you with answers to some of your most pressing questions:
- Should we branch at this time?
- Are our branch offices strategically placed to optimize market share?
- Are the conditions for branch expansion right?
- Should we acquire a location in a strip mall or should we acquire land and invest in brick and mortar?
- Should we open an LPO office first? What conditions justify this?
- What conditions should be present to know that closure or branch merger is the right option?