What We Do
Is your board of directors discussing expansion into a new area of your community, county or state? Do you have a branch in your network that is not performing to your expectations? Are you contemplating acquiring a branch or another financial institution?
TLG Specializes in Providing Banks and Credit Unions the Necessary Data That Will Reduce the Risk Involved with Decisions Involving Large Capital Outlays.
We come to you
The TLG Advantage
The advantage of hiring The Lancaster Group is our 40 years of experience performing thousands of bank site selections in forty-eight states. That much experience performing branch and ATM feasibility studies is uncommon in this industry.
Our Clients Are:
- Commercial Banks
- Community Banks
- Credit Unions
Services We Provide
- Branch expansion analyses
- Existing branch or site analysis
- Branch network optimization
- ATM feasibility and placement
These services are our specialty. To our knowledge, we are the only firm in the nation that specializes in this service without having the bias of making money from the construction or the real estate transaction, because we are not builders or realtors….we are bankers.
TLG produces for clients:
- Deposit Growth Projections are provided for our client’s candidate sites and TLG’s recommended sites. They will help you determine which locations generate the greatest positive impact on your overall network
We compute the projected deposit growth for the location(s) for the next five years. Our projections assist our clients in making difficult decisions regarding deploying a branch into a new market.
Contact Us Today!
Take the next step…in planning your financial institution’s new office, relocation or expansion.
Get Answers To Your Most Pressing Questions
After a detailed analysis of your financial institution and its markets, we can provide you with answers to some of your most pressing questions:
- Should we branch at this time?
- Are our branch offices strategically placed to optimize market share?
- Are the conditions for branch expansion right?
- Should we acquire a location in a strip mall or should we acquire land and invest in brick and mortar?
- Should we open an LPO office first? What conditions justify this?
- What conditions should be present to know that closure or branch merger is the right option?