Take a look at what our customers are saying about their experiences with The Lancaster Group.
The Lancaster Group Clients
- $250 million credit union in Kansas
We hired The Lancaster Group to review our branch network of ten offices that are located in six counties. Several of these branch offices were recently acquired by us. TLG analyzed each and provided data to support closing one of the offices, and in turn, specified new locations that would be more successful. We are very happy with the results.
- $1.4 billion bank in Indiana
The Lancaster Group has helped us select the right locations to enhance our franchise. Their analysis is in-depth and clear. TLG provides definitive steps to effectively expand operations. TLG has helped us enhance shareholder value.
- $400 million bank in New York
We have utilized TLG on a number of occasions to review branch offices that were for sale because of local bank mergers. We also had TLG to review one of our branches that was not performing to our expectations. Their research, methodology and recommendations have defined our course of action in each instance. Their advice has saved us from several potentially adverse decisions. Additionally, their recommendations have helped us increase our market share exponentially.
- $8 billion credit union in California
We recently engaged TLG to perform an Existing Branch Analysis on a portion of our branch network. One of our offices had a lease that was expiring in six months and we needed to know if this branch should be relocated or permanently closed. TLG provided data that supported the relocation of this office, and they also provided us with several other lease options. TLG took the guess-work out of our situation and provided us with effective alternatives.
Contact Us Today!
Take the next step…in planning your financial institution’s new office, relocation or expansion.
Get Answers To Your Most Pressing Questions
After a detailed analysis of your financial institution and its markets, we can provide you with answers to some of your most pressing questions:
- Should we branch at this time?
- Are our branch offices strategically placed to optimize market share?
- Are the conditions for branch expansion right?
- Should we acquire a location in a strip mall or should we acquire land and invest in brick and mortar?
- Should we open an LPO office first? What conditions justify this?
- What conditions should be present to know that closure or branch merger is the right option?